Job title: Junior Project Administrator
Location: Royston & London (Enfield/Paddington)
Salary: £20 per hour
Contract length: 6 months
To provide a comprehensive, confidential and professional end to end PA and administration support service to the TO directors and additionally provide support to other key PMO leadership positions.
- Proactively manage diaries, including scheduling meetings (face to face and conference calls) responding to meeting requests, resolving conflicts to ensure efficient use of time
- Organise meetings, workshops and events which are held globally (on site or virtually), including arranging all logistics such as IT, refreshments, pre-meeting preparation, including preparation and distribution of relevant documents (e.g. agenda)
- Govern meeting documentation and materials, ensuring quality of inputs prior to meetings, supporting structured agendas, and, where required, produce and distribute minutes and post-meeting materials.
- Support the other senior Programme Manager positions which form part of the Transformation Office/PMO team.
- Work closely with the executive assistant and administrative teams to ensure a high quality, aligned administrative support, providing a smooth and efficient office environment, promoting effective ways of working.
- Ensure accurate and high quality external and internal correspondence, including the preparation of reports and presentations as required
- Maintain a high level of confide
- Initially, working with legally privileged and board level information.
- Create and maintain appropriate records, including taking and distributing minutes of meetings, filing, retrieval and follow up systems
- Manage all incoming mail promptly including appropriate written responses within remit
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
Experience and skills:
- GCSE Level C and above (or equivalent qualification) in English and Maths
- Happy to travel to and from several sites.
- Demonstrable PA experience for a senior executive Essential
- Excellent administration experience with a good knowledge of office procedures and practices in a fast-paced professional environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Adaptable and able to pick up the JM business and its complexities quickly to fully support the TO and sPrM
If you have any questions, please email Rabia on
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted