SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a LEN Emissions Testing Technician to join the team in Royston.
Working within the SCAT Operations team on a shift LEN pattern or Weekend pattern, running tests on catalysts samples. Supports both the QC and Development testing requirements for the business.
- Prepare samples and carry out the assigned testing according to predefined quality standards and the testing schedule provided.
- Follow the defined operation, maintenance, and calibration procedures on a daily basis; liaise with trainer/Shift Leader/Line Management to ensure these are followed to maintain testing quality and customer confidence
- Liaise with trainer/Shift Leader as necessary to clarify any special test requirements.
- Maintain correct testing records through the use of the iCAT log
- Rectify any anomalies found upon result checks under the guidance of the Shift Leader
- Be familiar with the basic testing equipment used in the laboratories such that the measured data is valid
- Flag anomalies to Shift Leader so that general faults can be quickly diagnosed and rectified
- Follow the defined operation, maintenance, and calibration procedures on a daily basis
- Report breakdowns to Shift Leader, following the Lab escalation process and help action maintenance tasks to ensure that all laboratory equipment is in a sound working order.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Experience of working in a similar technical field or relevant Industrial experience
- Scientific degree or equivalent experience in a relevant area (laboratory experience is a must)
- Full rights to work in the UK with no restrictions for the whole duration of contract
6 months contract (possibility of extension)/ Shift Work - LEN pattern: working on early shift (6am - 2pm), late shift (2pm - 10pm) and night shift (10pm - 6am) Monday to Friday/ Royston/ rate: £16.36p.h.
If this role is of interest to you, (or you know anyone who might be suitable), please click the link to apply or email your CV to Natalia Santoro at
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted