- Title: Warehouse Support Operator
- Pay Rate: £13.09 p/h (inclusive of shift uplift - average 37.5 hours per week)
- Location: Speke, Liverpool
- Shift: Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm/10am-6pm
- Contract: Seasonal Contract
- Duration: Jan-June 2023 (minimum dependent on season length + potential for renewal)
SRG are currently looking for Warehouse Operators with experience within GMP environments to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool upon the commencement of their next manufacturing season in January 2023. Our client's site in Speke is their global centre of excellence for the production of flu vaccine portfolio. Through innovation, collaboration and ongoing investment the site in Speke has the facilities to research, develop, produce and distribute up to 20 million vaccine doses each year for the global market.
As a Warehouse Support Operator, you will be responsible for performing various tasks within the materials management function using a wide range of equipment and techniques with the respect to health & safety and quality assurance ensuring that materials are controlled and managed with full adherence to cGMP and demonstrating a flexible approach in order to achieve deadlines:
- Comply with required standards with respect to documentation, good house keeping, cGMP, health and safety, timekeeping, regulatory legislative requirements and in accordance with the rules and requirements of the GMP Compliance Rulebook, the Code of Conduct, quality manual and any other company policies and procedures.
- To understand and comply with HS&E rules and regulations.
- To ensure the correct operation and ensure maintenance of equipment in the department is performed (e.g. calibration dates)
- To ensure all daily duties are performed compliantly and documented correctly in a timely manner.
- Provide process/room support to commercial operations, ensuring that these tasks are completed compliantly and in a timely manner.
- Manage access, security, monitoring and housekeeping for all areas under Warehouse control ensuring all safety, cGMP, and storage conditions are adhered to.
- Generate and perform inventory checks, cycle counts and reconciliation/investigation as required. Report inventory levels as required
- To provide support to ensure all materials management documentation is completed accurately and reviewed within the relevant timeframe.
- To provide support to perform and oversee the receipt, inspection, storage, transfer, pick, issue, disposal, shipping and distribution of all categories of goods in all areas under the control Manufacturing Operations function, in compliance with all area procedures
Requirements / Qualifications:
- A good standard of education with GCSE/CSE or equivalent, in English & Maths.
- PC literate
- Full Drivers Licence
- Forklift truck license (counter balance)
- VNA truck desirable
- Previous experience in a GMP environment, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry, is essential
- Previous experience of working within a warehouse environment is essential
- Experience of inventory management systems (ERP)
- Previous experience of supervising a small team would be an advantage
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- To comply with SOP's and adhere to cGMP at all times.
- To ensure that documentation is completed correctly.
- To comply with HS&E rules and regulations at all times.
- Demonstrate a high standard of hygiene and understanding of cGMP at all times.
- Must have well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- To actively seek methods of increasing efficiency to minimise down time and waste.
In return you will receive competitive pay and benefits, gain experience in a world class organisation and work in a dynamic and modern environment.
Apply online, or alternatively call Chloe Anderson to discuss on 020 3910 9513 or email your CV today.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted