Business Development Manager - Life Sciences UK
Are you a sales professional with experience within the personal care sector? I would love to hear from you.
SRG are delighted to be partnering with a global organisation that deliver into the Life Science industry. They are looking for driven individuals to add to the success of the company. This is a National role but will predominantly be based in the South of the UK.
- Drive new customer acquisition.
- Manage significant deal volume and target account pipelines
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans, targeting prioritised opportunities
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts to inform management's strategic decision-making, and to reflect appropriate management of the territory and sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to win new business
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial) or related field
- 6+ years successful technical sales outside sales experience utilising a consultative sales approach
- Ideally prior experience working in industrial environments
- Willingness to travel in the assigned region (England)
If you love being out in the field, in front of customers, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted