- Designs, controls and constructs process plants to manufacture products.
- Ensures that production methods, materials and quality standards conform to specifications and safety requirements.
- Ensures that Processing Plant designs are safe and efficient, maintainable, and controllable.
- Maintain P&ID/Engineering drawings
- Complete the appropriate Capex processes as project manager.
- Prepares reports, feasibility studies and costings for major investments in processing facilities for increased capacity, novel product manufacture and safer operation.
- Ensure the design and procurement of required systems from approved suppliers, ensuring best mix of quality, cost, and delivery concerns.
- Ensure installation activities are completed within project timeline and undertake commissioning activities in conjunction with plant/engineering personnel.
- Manage contractors as necessary to successfully complete capex projects
- Ensure that all requisite documentation and recording systems are properly maintained and updated in light of projects and changes.
- Undertake research and develop processes to achieve increase output, lower manufacturing costs and improved safety.
- Take personal responsibility for compliance to project related PSM procedures and established work methods. Write site standards and guidance for Process Engineering
- Report all process safety incidents or hazards and contribute to incident investigations
What Experience Do You Bring?
You are an experienced Process Chemical Engineer with a proven track record of industrial experience gained in a complex chemical manufacturing environment.
You will have experience running a number of projects concurrently ranging from £100k to £ 4.0M
No staff are directly managed, but direct management of contract staff is necessary on an individual project basis.
You have chartered status in Chemical Engineering discipline or equivalent.
have strong communication and interpersonal skills and can work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted