- Job title: Customer Service
- Contract: 4 months
- Pay: £12.64 p/h
- Location: Fully remote
SRG are working with a global medical products and technologies company, focused on solutions for the management of chronic conditions, with leading positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care, and infusion care.
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join the team on a 4 month contract. The role will be fully remote, and company will provide any required IT equipment.
Your key duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver a high volume of customer calls with evidence of impact
- Calling specific accounts to engage healthcare professionals (District Nurse, Practice Nurse, Practice Pharmacist, Practice Manager) to identify patients for a product upgrade
- Demonstrate good customer engagement and tenacity when calling
- Drive and support product implementation across care settings
- Meet agreed Metrics & SFE Standards working within and adhering to Company's compliance policy & Standards of Business Conduct & Ethics.
- Record all activity within the database and through feedback with line manager and wider team with progress
- Adapting to working in a remote environment
- Selling experience with a competent telephone manner
- Motivated and driven to work solo
- Tenacity, be highly motivated and goal oriented
- Strong and impactful communication skills and the ability to build strong customer relationships and influence key decision makers
- The ability to demonstrate a good understanding of NHS structure
- Demonstrates skills at meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong communication skills / telephone etiquette
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted