QC Analyst - Global Pharmaceutical company
Contract: 6-12 months contract
Location: Barnard Castle, UK
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical company to help them find a QC Analyst to join their busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic chemistry graduate.
As a QC Analyst you will perform analyses, to support the operation of the laboratory function and to meet the business needs of the business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To work as a flexible and motivated member of the team.
- To follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Standards of Work (SW) applicable and in which the individual has been trained.
- To act at all times in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and to report any quality issues.
- To remain up to date with all training requirements (both 'classroom' courses and computer- based training through the 'My Learning' internal platform).
- To take part in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities to highlight improvements to equipment and processes.
- To take part in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) processes.
- Perform analyses as required by the business.
- Enter data onto company computer systems.
- Checking colleagues work for accuracy.
- Work in a compliant manner and ensure compliance with GxP and Health and Safety legislation.
- Perform equipment performance checks/calibration.
- Create, review and update laboratory documentation as required.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or related field
- Industrial experience outside of university would be desirable.
- GMP knowledge
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted