Senior/ Principal Process Safety Specialist - new job in
Principal Process Safety Specialist
Location - Hybrid/remote: UK
SRG are currently looking for a Principal Process Safety Specialist / Consultant to join a successful and growing client on a permanent basis. As the Principal Process Safety Specialist, you will be required to apply your expert COMAH and DSEAR legislation knowledge to support and manage internal and external projects, focusing on improving the design, operation and maintenance of hazardous sites.
- Provide process engineering expertise to support projects to improve the design, operation and maintenance of hazardous processing sites
- Participate in hazard studies - HAZOP, HAZID and LOPA
- Understand client and industry needs - develop new and existing services to improve these
- Identify cost effective solutions to evolve sustainability and growth
- Engage with third party suppliers
- Liaise with relevant parties to help resolve issues related to management of process safety risks.
- Chemical/Process Engineering Degree
- Vast experience in and knowledge of COMAH/DSEAR regulations
- Proven experience in design principles, processes and standards
- Client facing role - understand client and industry needs
If you are interested and believe you meet the above criteria, please apply or contact Julia McCabe for more information:
0161 868 2207
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted