Packaging Technologist - new job in Bedfordshire, UK
Title: Packaging Technologist - Thermal Packaging
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000
Our global R&D producer of household goods are seeking Packaging Experts within their thermal packaging division.
This role will have the opportunity to travel, visiting both suppliers and sites globally focusing on new thermal packaging for a variety of products.
- Strong self-drive and diligent mindset, with good attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Able to work effectively with co-developers and end users.
- Passion to take forward ideas from other industries as applications that would build capability.
- Ability to prioritise workload against demand from multiple customers and projects.
- University degree/diploma or equivalent experience in engineering or product development.
- Proven experience within manufacturing / R&D
- Preferably have thermal packaging experience within plastics.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: packaging / engineer / technologist / R&D
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted