SRG are working with a leading provider of health and safety and environmental solutions to both the public and private sector.
We are looking for a graduate to join the team as Research Scientist within their Hazard, Exposure and Risk Assessment team.
This is a great opportunity to join a company whose aim is to improve people's safety and well-being in all aspects of their life.
In return you will receive excellent training and development opportunities and a chance to start your career within research.
- Contribute to the delivery of high quality research and consultancy projects
- Contribute to a wide range of hazard, exposure and risk assessment projects
- Assist with literature reviews
- Assist with the collection of measurements and other data in workplace or other environments
- Assist with the collection of measurements in data in laboratory settings
- Assist with data analysis and interpretation
- Contributing to the drafting of technical reports, publications etc.
- Liaising with a range of different stakeholders
- Work with Project Leads to deliver on projects within set time frames
- Scientific degree in a Biological, Public Health, Chemistry or Physics preferred
- Flexible, friendly approach and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good level of competency within MS applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to travel as necessary for field work and meetings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This role offer a flexible and dynamic approach to work and individual development so is a fantastic place to learn and begin a rewarding career in research.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted