Job Title: Analytical Chemist
Vacancy type: 12 months + extension
Salary: up to £19 per hour.
SRG are working with a global agrochemical company based in Berkshire who are currently working on cutting-edge solutions to prevent infectious diseases such as Malaria. They are looking for an analytical chemist who can work in a busy laboratory, preparing samples using analytical techniques.
- Preparation of samples and analysis using chromatographic techniques such as GC and HPLC Deliver analytical results through your own experimental work and by supporting others.
- Coordinate with other team members and contract laboratories to ensure that relevant and timely experiments are conducted, and that suitable data is available to enable decision making for the project.
- Interest in working in Research and Development analytical chemistry
- Experience of analytical techniques and methods - in particular GC and HPLC - would be an advantage A good general understanding of physical and organic chemistry.
- Great communication skills
- Numerically competent
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity- please email Rabia Khan on
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted