SRG are currently looking for a R&D Analytical Associate to join a global HealthCare organisation based in Hull.
Role- R&D Analytical Associate
Location - Hull - potential to work remote
SRG are currently looking for a R&D Analytical Associate to join a global HealthCare organisation based in Hull. This organisation has a global presence, producing power brands within three main sectors, Health, Hygiene and Nutrition.
The purpose of this role is to manage NPD/EPD projects for the GI team, to ensure they are progressed to the required standard and agreed timelines, by leading all the analytical related activities e.g. stability data generation and method development, validation and transfer, process scale up and stability technical assessment, technical trouble shooting as well as working with 3rd parties and writing dossier sections along with providing answers to the regulatory questions and ensuring any resource issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Perform routine laboratory work, when required, in line with GMP/GLP using analytical techniques including HPLC and GC amongst various wet chemistry techniques
- Provide accurate technical support (analytical) for multiple product classifications: medical device/ general product/ monograph/ cosmetic.
- Support in solving complex technical problems using experience, knowledge, research, and advice.
- Work with 3rd parties to conduct due diligence and review relevant documentation
- Provide technical support for medicine, medical device & general products licence applications
- Author protocols, reports and required analytical documentation in line with current best practice and internal SOP requirements.
- Solve complex technical problems using experience, knowledge, research, and advice from peers/seniors.
- Take ownership of assigned projects:
- Ensuring project milestones are delivered on time and to plan.
- Plan analytical project activities and recommend resources requirements to the management.
- Support all NPD/EPD projects, ensuring formulation aspects are effectively managed and any issues highlighted to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Liaise closely with global clinical and medical, global regulatory, local regulatory, QA, Supply, and other relevant RB functions in order to deliver projects.
- Ensure all products are developed in-line with RB global quality manuals and statutory quality requirements, particularly Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Provide technical support for medicine, medical device & general products licence applications:
- Author CTD modules, technical files, and other technical documentation in line with specific country expectations, current best practice and global regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the team with respect to new technologies, procedures and/or processes, compliance, H&S and audit readiness.
- Actively contribute & take initiatives to develop the future innovation pipeline.
- Manage, train, and develop team members to develop future talent pole.
- Contribute & lead analytical functional initiatives.
Skills / Experience:
- Educate to degree level such as chemistry, pharmacy, chemical engineering, or other relevant science
- Experience of product development within an R&D Healthcare or FMCG or Medical Device environment, with a proven track record of delivering development projects
- Results orientated, self-motivated with an ability to evaluate and take calculated risks
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to think out of the box
- Innovative approach to generate ideas for consumer compelling products and new claims
- Proven ability to work under pressure without compromising quality and delivery
- Ability to think strategically, develop tactics and transform ideas into reality
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to pick-up and lead projects with minimum support.
- Self-motivated with strong initiative and drive.
- Personal resilience to thrive within a fast-paced moving environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email your CV to Natalia at
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search