SRG are working with a leading life science organisation near Glasgow to help them find an Analyst to work in their viral clearance team.
The contract will be for 6 months initially but may be extended or made longer term from there.
If you are an Analyst or graduate, with experience in virology and/or cell culture, this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Assist with viral clearance studies and carry out a range of virology based assays
- Equipment Calibration
- Reagent and Media preparation
- Cell culture
- Lab housekeeping
- Stock control
- Working to and ensuring adherence to GxP requirements
- Degree in a relevant life science based discipline and/or relevant experience
- Experience working in an industrial or academic laboratory setting
- Prior experience with cell culture and/or virology/viral assays
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn and take on training
If you meet the above requirements, please apply online!
Please note, this role does not offer sponsorship and you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted