Opportunity for a scientist experienced in HPLC looking for their next analytical role.
|Job Title: QC Analyst Location: Manchester Employment Term: Permanent Salary: Negotiable SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer with a rapidly expanding programme. They are currently looking for an experienced QC analyst to join their Pharmaceutical QC team in supervising the analysis of liquid bulk and finished products. This position offers the opportunity to join a leading company who have high values and an incredibly supportive culture. The Role:|
- To supervise the testing of bulk liquids, raw materials and finished products using HPLC in accordance with specifications and laboratory methods.
- Quantitative and qualitative chemical analysis of various materials including method development analysis
- Support troubleshooting of the analytical team and head OOS/OOT investigations
- Interpret and collate analytical data into reports for customers
- Liaise with Technical and Manufacturing Departments if products are out of specification
- Maintaining Quality and coordinating NPI activities and business improvements.
- To Provide support and mentoring to develop your team effectively
- To coordinate GMP and compliance to meet MHRA and ISO standards.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a related scientific field
- Significant experience carrying out HPLC and other analytical techniques
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical or nutraceutical industry is very advantageous
- Experience with a variety of analytical equipment including Auto Titration, Moisture Analyser, Fluorimeter, UV and Infra-Red Spectrometers.
- Knowledge of QMS, cGMP, H&S and COSHH procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong documentation skills: writing technical reports and tabulating Date
Interested? Or know someone who will be?
SRG are the UK's number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals, and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this or any other scientific opportunities, please get in touch with Richard on 07789 854326 or email
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search