Industrial Trainee - Project Engineer - Bracknell
Job Title: Industrial Trainee - Project Engineer
Location: Jealott's Hill, Bracknell
Contract: 12 months
Start date: July 2023
SRG are working with a global leading agrochemical company that are seeking an Industrial Trainee - Project Engineer.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual seeking an industrial placement year within the engineering sector. You would work closely with the project manager, to gain a good all round level of experience.
- Work closely with the Capital Project Group team to support local projects. This could involve taking responsibility of such things as; the day-to-day management of the project through liaising and managing contractors, the preparation and management of any regular or adhoc project documents.
Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities
- Applicants must be an Engineering student in the 3rd or 4th Year
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- An interest in all aspects of engineering and Project Management and a willingness to get involved in a range of engineering related projects
- An excellent team player, displaying supportive and proactive behaviours, both within the Capital Project Groups and with contractors/employees/managers/leadership groups
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to be flexible and multi task.
- Ability to work within a confidential environment.
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn.
- Confident using the Microsoft package (Project, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Forms)
- Experience with using AutoCAD
- Be able to speak additional languages
- Previous experience in an office environment would be beneficial
To apply click the link or send your CV
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search