Senior Process Engineer - Stockton-on-Tees - Contract - Hybrid
SRG are currently looking for Senior Process Engineers to join a successful COMAH company on a 6-12-month contract (with the view of extension) based in Stockton-on-Tees.
- Simulate and prepare process flow diagram, heat and mass balance.
- Develop the material flow diagram with design conditions.
- Do the process calculations and prepare process specifications for various unit operations such as vessels, compressors, reactors, columns, heat exchangers.
- Do the hydraulic calculations and prepare process specification for pumps, control valves and other instruments.
- Do the relief flow calculation and prepare process specification for relief devices.
- Do SIL/LOPA calculations for complex control loops, prepare cause and effect diagram.
- Prepare flare load summary, effluent summary, Utility summary, production, and consumption summary.
- The candidates does not have to tick all the boxes, however they should have done at least 60 %.
- 10+ years' experience working in process engineering
- Experience working in a COMAH environment - petrochemical/ refinery/ oil and gas
- Chemical Engineering / Process Engineering qualification
If interested, please apply via the SRG website or contact Julia McCabe for more information:
0161 868 2207
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted