Job Title: QC Analyst
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Location: Isle of Man
SRG are currently working on behalf of a well-established company that is an expert in affinity chromatography and bio separations, working with bio-pharmaceutical and plasma derived therapeutics. Due to recently being acquired by private equity, and undergoing expansion, they are looking to take on a QC Analyst with HPLC experience.
The successful candidates will join the team at their site in the Isle of Man to support this exciting growth. They are looking for scientists with HPLC experience to work across the chemical processing and manufacturing department. You will be trained in all of the techniques used on site, working to GMP, and will get the chance to work in a rapidly growing company.
This role would be ideal for those looking to make a change from chemicals or for those looking to join an expanding company and gain invaluable skills in the bio-pharmaceutical industry, within a lovely scenic location.
NB: We can only accept applications for people who DO NOT require sponsorship now or in the future due to the company not having a licence. Equally for ease of interview only candidates in the UK and Ireland will be considered.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Perform QC testing to support the production and shipping schedules. Including testing raw materials, intermediates, on-line, final products and environmental samples through mostly chemistry techniques but with some microbiology requirement, using written and approved QC procedures.
- Maintaining accurate records which comply to the requirements of the onsite quality management system.
- Support day to day laboratory operations such as cleaning, instrument maintenance and calibration, document archiving, purchasing consumables and maintaining reagents.
- Educated to degree level in chemistry, Biochemistry or a related field.
- Demonstrate experience with HPLC
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Selby on 0161 868 2236.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted