SRG are working on a unique opportunity based within the life science sector in Scotland. We are working with a leading therapeutics company who have extremely exciting and ambitious growth plans and are at the forefront of pioneering medicines in their field.
They are looking for people with an HND or BSc in a life science discipline or production experience to join the team.
You would be joining a fantastic working environment with a company who will be able to make a real impact on human health. You will also have opportunities to learn new skills at a company who put employee wellbeing at the heart of what they do with additional benefits and initiatives for staff.
- Carry out well-defined, routine, and repetitive procedures to manufacture API's product in support of clinical trial programmed to appropriate quality standards.
- Working in an organised manner and adhering to regulatory standards and production/testing schedules
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well independently
- Recording accurate information needed for batch records
- Ensuring compliance with GMP and HSE standards at all times
- Assist with the qualification and introduction of equipment and processes
- General housekeeping and cleaning regimes required for the cleanroom environment
- Use of isolators and freeze drying equipment as well as other equipment and processes
- Previous experience within a similar role or life science qualification
- Knowledge of working in a regulated environment to ISO and/or GxP guidelines would be beneficial
- Prior experience of following and reviewing SOP's and working within a defined quality management system (QMS) would be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work well as part of a dynamic team
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks and workload
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted