Quality Engineer - Derbyshire
SRG are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance engineer, with great interpersonal skills, to join a worldwide market leading manufacturer of natural rubber and latex free sheeting. They are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis and are located in the Derbyshire area.
The company are going through an exciting period of development and are wanting to strengthen the quality function within the business.
You will play a critical role in maintaining and developing the quality systems in the business and ensuring they are operated to the best possible standards.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Conduct internal and external audits in line with ISO13485 and MDR
- Assist in the improvements of QMS against ISO13485
- Provide QA support and approval of CAPA and non-conformances
- Work with the Company Health and Safety consultant and colleagues to help ensure sit Health and Safety compliance
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems and experience of working with them
- Knowledge of ISO9001/or ISO 13485 (preferable)
- Background in electrical or mechanical engineering is advantageous
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a fulfilling role, with a range of responsibilities and want to add to the success of a company.
For more information, please apply or get in contact!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted