Unlocking the brightest engineering talent
SRG is more than science. We cover the full spectrum of engineering roles across pharmaceutical, biotechnology, bulk and fine chemicals, medical devices, food and drink, FMCG and technology.
Our engineering team have extensive experience in the engineering jobs market. Their expertise working with all types of engineering jobs, including process engineering jobs, chemical engineering jobs, maintenance engineering jobs and electrical engineering jobs means that they understand the skills and experience required for each type of role. The engineering jobs they cover span a wide range of sectors and the typical roles we recruit for are as follows:
- Graduate (chemical, electrical & mechanical)
- Production Technicians (incl supervisor & manager levels)
- Maintenance Engineers (electrical, ECI, mechanical, multi-skilled, supervisor & manager levels)
- Designers (product, process, mechanical, electrical)
- HSEQ Advisors / Managers, Project / Process Engineers (electrical, ECI, mechanical, process safety and design)
- Engineering Management / Directors
Whether temporary or permanent, part-time or full-time, no project, partner or role is too big or too small. And as specialist STEM professionals, we go beyond mere industry jargon. We understand your specialism and the nuances of what makes a good, mutually beneficial connection to help you advance your career in engineering.
Refer a friend
We find that good people know good people. That’s why when you recommend a friend to SRG, and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could choose one of our exciting reward prizes as a thank you.
Find out more >