Job title: Warehouse operative
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire.
SRG are looking for a warehouse operative to work with a worldwide appliance and technology company based in Wiltshire. As a warehouse operative, you would be responsible for loading, boxing and dispatching products as well as maintaining cleanliness and quality standards on site.
This role would be perfect for anyone with experience working in a busy warehouse environment who wants to join a multinational company and be responsible for helping fulfil a wide range of exciting projects.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To assist in the loading and offloading of vehicles
- To unbox and re-box all products and parts
- To book in and despatch using SAP, CRM, PCF and courier systems
- To ensure cleanliness of all our products and working environment using dust extraction equipment and cleaning materials and products provided
- Assist the disposal of all site waste ensuring site recycling processes and procedures are followed and onsite equipment is used correctly.
- Picking, Packing and Despatching of products and parts working to achieve set performance targets.
- Replenishment of our parts and products in all our onsite stock locations
- Work as a team member to deliver high quality products and good customer service.
- Follow reclamation, preparation, regarding and packing standard operating procedures and quality standards documentation.
- Complete all documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping of all operational areas.
- All manual handling activities
- Experience of working in a busy warehouse environment
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Computer literate i.e. Word/Excel
- Duties that will include lifting/office work.
- Basic Numeracy and literacy skills
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted