Job Title: Bid Proposal Manager
Salary: £42k - £52k
Location: Northeast, England
To identify and develop competitively awarded collaborative research & development funding to continually expand and improve capabilities and expertise in core and emerging technologies and markets.
- To collaborate early with project management teams to transition winning bids into project initiation, implementation, and delivery.
- To identify appropriate funds and partners to create capability building projects, working in partnership with colleagues to build effective, collaborative relationships and projects.
- To undertake robust due diligence of potential public bids and private proposals with colleagues and external partners to verify a sound business opportunity exists.
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific field.
- Good success record with winning R&D grants.
- Proven experience in assimilating complex data and turning it into clear business proposals for decision making.
- Proven skills in technical/ scientific writing, editing and research.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to Usama at For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Usama on 07435 94421.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted