Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum (depending on experience)
SRG is working with a brilliant company in Northamptonshire who manufacturer testing equipment and reagents to a variety of sectors. Their team is now looking for a Production Microbiologist to join the team on a permanent basis. The role will involve ensuring all products are tested using autoclaves and other microbiological methods and supporting the technical team by conducting analysis in a clean room environment. It would be a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to gain experience in a busy laboratory and given the chance to use your technical knowledge to implement new techniques and processes.
Benefits: 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays per annum + 3 days for Christmas and 37.5 working hours per week, 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday. Full training will be provided
Role / Description
- Conduct microbiological testing on a variety of speciality products
- Working closely with technical team to provide solutions to customers
- Ensuring all work carried out meets quality standards
- Competently conduct work in a clean room environment
- Using technical knowledge to help develop processes conducted within the company to ensure optimal work is undertaken.
- Degree in Microbiology or similar
- Practical laboratory experience gained from university or industry
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible to work in a variety of capacities
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Alex on 0121 726 8333. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted