We are recruiting for a Facilities Technician to join a Global Medical Manufacturer. The role will support the R&D Facilities which encompasses offices and laboratories.
The purpose of the facilities technician is to provide an outstanding service to ensure a well maintained and safe environment for our team, ensuring the facilities and equipment are well maintained on a day-to-day basis. This is a key role to ensure the efficient running of the site with cross-functional support and interactions at all levels across the facility. There will be elements of both admin and manual work involved with this role.
- Experienced to undertake all round general repair and maintenance work in laboratory and office environments, including to fault finding, troubleshooting, removal or adjustment of fixtures and fitting and the control of maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
- Good working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, joinery and general maintenance tasks.
- Demonstrable ability to analyse technical problems and work to develop appropriate solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to support permits to work and other procedures.
- Ability to manage own workload and time effectively.
- Ability to understand and execute on detailed instructions.
- Attention to detail
For more information, please apply!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted