Job Title: Formulation Chemist
Salary: up to £45,000
Location: North East Lincolnshire, England
SRG is currently working exclusively with a highly successful, rapidly expanding Veterinary pharmaceutical company, who currently have some exciting projects in their pipelines, which has resulted in the team expanding
As a result of expansion, we are looking for a Senior Formulations Scientists to join their R&D Team.
All administration routes & formulation types for small and large molecules.
- Bring formulation expertise to guide the development of formulations and associated manufacturing processes for a range of simple and complex drug products.
- Review, report and present project reports internally and externally.
- Work closely with the analytical scientist to ensure appropriate testing is carried out.
- Help develop business development materials such as online presences, marketing communications and pitches.
- Management of the financial aspects of projects with clients, such as costing proposals and invoicing
- Ensure all new process and method compliance with health and safety requirements.
- Represent the company at national and international meetings / conferences to build the reputation and awareness.
- Educated to a PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences or similar or educated to a Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or similar with 3+ years of experience in formulation development within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Should have a sound understanding of the project development cycle and have the ability to construct and test a scientific theory and critically evaluate results and data.
- Be able to design, develop, manufacture, develop and scale up of oral dosage formulations.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Usama at For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Usama on 07435 944421
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted