R&D Manager needed in Cumbria. Must have management or team leadership experience, as well as experience in development of food, dairy or nutritional products.
Salary: Circa £45,000
SRG are working with a world class leader in nutritional development and manufacturing. They are in need of an R&D Manager to lead a small technical team of around 4 staff. The role will involve supporting the R&D team to develop the product portfolio and enhance existing products and services. If you have experience in R&D within nutrition, food or dairy and have people management/leadership experience, then this role could be for you!Role:
- Manage the R&D team workload, assign suitably and support with daily tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure the R&D team are adequately trained for various responsibilities
- Work to set design and performance goals for products which align with business objectives
- Investigate and resolve manufacturing problems
- Reviewing processes to ensure new products can be developed, or developing/identifying new processes to be able to develop product portfolio
- Strong knowledge and industrial experience working with nutritional products/supplements
- Knowledge of or experience in FMCG manufacturing
- Experience with managing various ongoing projects
- Experience with people management/supervision
- Knowledge of NPD process
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chloe on 0161 507 7292 or email your CV If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies. SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.Key Words: R&D, Research and Development, Project Management, Science, FMCG, Manufacturing, Powder, Nutritional, Nutrition, Consumer Goods, Management, People Management, NPD, Product Development , Food, Dairy, Product Development
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted