A global FMCG company are looking to recruit a Junior Development Chemist to join their fast-paced NPD team. The company works on a wide range of products for the consumer goods industries, particularly within the personal care sector, taking products from concept to launch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to start their career in an exciting industry!
The successful Development Chemist will work in a varied role and will be actively involved in all aspects of new product development.
This will involve a variety of duties, including;
- Working on the development of new products and the improvement of existing products
- Develop products in the lab, scaling them up to manufacturing scale
- Working on existing portfolio of products and looking at continuous improvement activities
- Ensure projects are running on time and under budget
- Work with clients to develop new products from them, creating samples for their approval
- Stay up to date with the latest scientific news and advancements
- A degree in a relevant area such as Chemistry or Cosmetic Science
- Experience in Formulation development would be beneficial
- Prior experience working in a regulated environment would be advantageous
- Self Starter
- Organised and able to use initiative
- Able to work in a busy and fast-paced environment
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted