Key Accounts and Sales Coordinator - new job in Hull, UK
Key Accounts and Sales Coordinator
Location: Grimston Salary: £23,000-£25,000 per annum (depending on experience) Contract: PermanentI am currently supporting an international bioresource company in their search for a Key Accounts & Sales Coordinator. This is a full-time position on a permanent basis.
The company I am working with are a bioresource company, focussing on providing premier animal models to aid the research and development of life saving therapies for both animals and humans. This position sits within the business's administration division, reporting into the UK Commercial Sales Manager.
- Provide an excellent customer service, ensuring that you understand individual client requirements
- Handle customer/inter-company enquiries
- Maintain data and supporting documents for controls and Audit purposes within the department
- Sales invoicing
- Contributing to month end procedures (such as running reports and generating sales forecasts)
(Please note that this list is not exhaustive)
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a Sales and Administrative role and Account Management position
- Competent using Excel, Word, Outlook and Access Dimensions or other similar sales/accounting software
- Driven and eager to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Good team working abilities
Next steps: If you are interested in this position, please send your CV (the full job description is available on request)
If your application is successful, you will be invited to a video interview (conducted via Microsoft teams), followed by screening checks.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted