R&D Formulation Assistant - new job in Kingston Upon Hull, UK
- R&D Formulation Assistant.
- Location: Hull.
- Contract: 12 Month
- Salary - Circa 21k
SRG are currently working with a global healthcare organisation based in Hull.
With an extensive product range within health, hygiene, and nutrition industries the products you help get out there will make people's lives better.
They currently have an entry-level vacancy for an R&D Formulation Assistant to join their team. Within this role you'll have the opportunity to start your career in FMCG R&D and make a real impact on development and projects.
- Supporting formulation development for household products and evaluating laboratory scale, process scale up, and validation.
- Troubleshooting formulation related issues to ensure continuous availability and suitability of products in the market.
- Conducting wet formulation work and stability testing, and ensuring compliance to legislative, health and safety, and environmental requirements.
- Writing of technical reports, and relaying findings and feedback within internal meetings.
- A good degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Results-orientated attitude, with competency with troubleshooting.
- creative, proactive and a problem solver with strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate looking for their first role within industry, and a determination to gain experience within the healthcare sector.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 020 3910 9513.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted