Quality Lab Assistant - new job in Glasgow, UK
Glasgow East Area Initial 3 month contract, with strong opportunity for permanent work after this initial period.Are you a science graduate looking to make your first steps towards a career in the scientific industry? We have the perfect opportunity for you to kick start your career or take it into a new area within a dynamic and busy manufacturer in the Glasgow area.
- This is initially a 3 month temporary contract with excellent prospects for the right person
- You will work in the laboratory carrying out quality checks and ensuring all the necessary calibrations are complete
- You will carry out documentation and labelling checks
- Collect and manage samples for the lab
- Ensure hygiene and quality standards are followed
- Assist with internal and external audits
- ATP swabbing of production and lab areas on site
- Prior industrial scientific experience is not essential - the role would suit a keen, new scientific graduate with an ability to cope with high volumes of work and work to targets and deadlines.
ABOUT YOU: Ideally you possess a degree in a scientific discipline or have experience in a similar manufacturing environment. You will have a high attention to detail, good work ethic and be passionate about working within a dynamic laboratory environment.
You should have your own transport for this position or live very local to site. Due to the nature of this position local applicants will be considered as a high priority.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted