Customer Service Representative - new job in Marlow, UK
- Customer Service Representative
- Hybrid model: Onsite in Marlow 3 days a week
- £31-34,000 per annum
- 12 months
- Based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- Must have the right to work in the UK and be able to come on site
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Representative.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for account creation, processing of customer orders and enquiries for B2B customers for the UK and IRE business.
As part of your role, you will be focused on delivering a consistently exemplary customer experience. Your ability to serve not only ensures customer service levels and standards are met but allows us to drive a competitive edge. As an ambassador for the company your role provides support for our customers throughout the whole customer lifecycle from setting up accounts, processing orders to handling customer issues satisfactorily operating according to local policies and procedures.
The role requires daily contact and effective collaboration with supporting functions both internally and externally. A flexible and positive approach to tasks, with the ability to execute with speed and precision on operational, system and/or service improvements that are implemented locally is key. You will be accountable for the advancement of websites with targeted customers and bring them into the digital world of ordering, live chat, electronic invoicing and more.
As part of the Customer Service team your passion for providing customer insights and looking for better, more efficient ways to serve our customers will ensure we make it easy to do business.
- Order management and invoicing
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring all orders from customers received via phone, email, EDI are processed in the system accurately and promptly
- Administer all transactions using SAP, including customer returns, adjustments, invoice and credit enquiries in accordance with Company policies
- Ensure that all customer enquiries and exceptions including order enquiries, stock situation, shipment details and invoice queries are managed satisfactorily and in line with service level agreements
- Ensure open orders and non-delivery notifications are followed up daily
- Be responsible for management of blocking and release of orders through SAP
- Process stock movements including returns and scrappage ensuring serial/batch control accuracy
- Interface with supporting functions: Sales, Spark, Trade Channel & Commercial, Logistics, Product Surveillance, QA, BPO, Financial Shared Services
- Liaise with Sales teams regarding customer service issues, account creation and amendments, enquiries and training requests
- All new account enquiries to be submitted to the Spark team
- Maintain contact with our 3PL to co-ordinate special deliveries and follow up on exceptions and returns
- Liaise with Trade Channel team in respect of stock restrictions, pricing and customer contracts
- Liaise with Accounts Receivable to prevent delays in release of orders due to account payment queries
- Attendance at Key Account review meetings
- Complaint handling
- Ensure all service issue complaints are dealt with upon receipt, entered accurately into the complaint system and resolved to the satisfaction of the customer
- Report all product complaints and adverse events following Company standard operating procedures
- Month End / Quarter End
- Ensure month-end procedures are executed and all deadlines are met. Escalate if exceeded
- Liaise with key stakeholders and 3PL according to set timelines and responsibilities to meet deadlines
- Ensure that all invoices are processed through to billing document in SAP
- New account creation and changes to account
- Create new customer account set-up requests following the Company procedures and give first stage approval
- Initiate and approve amendments to existing accounts
- Ensure that correct pricing is set-up by following Company procedures.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience:
- Minimum two years' experience in customer service or sales/account management
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum A level standard or equivalent
- Minimum GSCE Grade C or above in Maths and English
- Pharmaceutical Industry background (preferred)
- SAP experience
- Experience with Contact Centre systems, Ecommerce experience
- Microsoft Suite including MS Office Word and Excel
BEHAVIOURS / VALUES
- AGILE & ACCOUNTABLE
- CLEAR & COURAGEOUS
- DECIDE SMART & SURE
- DECIDE SMART & SURE
- MAKE POSSIBILITIES REAL
- AGILE & ACCOUNTABLE
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted