Medical Operations Project Manager - new job in Dublin, Ireland
Rate: circa. €450 per day
Job Type: Temporary SRG are working with a leading Global Pharmaceutical Organisation, supporting their search for a Medical Operations Project Manager to support the business on a temporary basis. The assignment will span 12-18 months and, following an initial period where on-site presence will be needed, the role will have the option to be predominantly remote-based.
The Medical Operations Project Manager will play a key role in supporting the planning tracking and reporting of various Medical Affairs projects, working closely with other Medical Affairs Associates and the wider cross-functional team. The successful candidate will have proven project management experience and strong familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry. Main Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Medical Affairs Client stakeholders to support planning, tracking and reporting of other medical affairs activities (progress updates, timelines, budgets and monthly reporting)
- Maintain accurate, timely and complete project records
- Proactively manage barriers to project execution, including identifying potential risks and challenges, assessing predicted impact, etc.
- Manage external vendors e.g. setting up new vendors on internal platforms
- Manage Medical Affairs specific platforms and databases
- Coordinate professional communication between multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally, to ensure project delivery to the highest standards possible
- Life sciences degree and/or postgraduate qualification
- Proven project management experience
- Working understanding of the budget management process
- Good knowledge (and ideally experience working within) the pharmaceutical industry
- Project management certification desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adept at working independently and as part of a team
If you are interested and want to find out more about this role, please click to apply or contact Theo Charles to discuss further.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted