Global Regulatory Specialist, Compliance - new job in Kingston Upon Hull, UK
- Role: Global Regulatory Specialist, Compliance
- Location: Hull, hybrid working available
- Pay: £25,000 p/a BOE
- Contract- 12 months
SRG are currently working with a Healthcare organisation based in Hull. This organisation has a global presence, producing power brands within three main sectors, Health, Hygiene and Nutrition.
They are currently seeking a Regulatory Specialist to join the team. This role would suit a science graduate who has an interest in regulatory affairs.
Supporting the global compliance of a major brand, you will play a critical role in the maintenance and compliance of our products on a global basis.
- Drive action plans to support successful project delivery
- Immerse yourself in global legislation
- Collect, collate, and evaluate scientific data
- Navigate a complex regulatory environment
- Degree qualified in a scientific discipline.
- Experience or knowledge of regulatory affairs is desirable
- You're culturally aware, thriving in an international environment and keen to build a career in a leading global business.
- Have close attention to detail and are comfortable reviewing and documenting technical information
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain high standards for quality, even under tight time constraints
- Are results-orientated and able to juggle multiple projects and priorities
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 020 3910 9513.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted