Health Economics Contractor - new job in Maidenhead, UK
Senior Health Economics Manager
Location: Maidenhead / Remote SRG are partnering exclusively with a leading pharmaceutical company pharma company who have an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Health Economics contractor come and join them on a temporary basis. This assignment is expected to span 12 months and allows a lot of flexibility to work remotely. The role sits within their prominent Haemato-Oncology team and the successful candidate will be hit the ground running, working on multiple projects relating to NICE submissions amongst other responsibilities. Main Responsibilities may include:
- Lead the development of UK Health Economics (HE) deliverables, working in close collaboration with global colleagues and external vendors.
- Accountable for the cost-effectiveness (CE), network meta-analysis, and budget impact deliverables of UK HTA submissions.
- Proactively lead project management of HTA processes, accountable for the development of robust HTA submissions and responses, in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders, as required.
- Ensure submission and any other external communications are accurately, clearly, and concisely aligned to HTA strategy and internally consistent.
- Represent the company with a high degree of professionalism at NICE, SMC and AWMSG committees.
- Anticipate challenges in the development of core deliverables, and where required develop contingency plans in close collaboration with the internal cross-functional team (including Health Technology Assessment Managers and other Market Access colleagues, Medical Affairs, Outcomes Research, and Commercial Leads).
- Lead engagement with external experts in health economics to obtain external input and validate health economic approach.
- Significant demonstrable experience within a pharmaceutical company or consultancy in an UK HEOR/HTA role
- Strong experience & understanding of process and working on HTA submissions in the UK (NICE/SMC)
- Prior experience in Oncology would be a big advantage
- In-depth HEOR technical expertise and experience
- Strong numerical skills with experience of leading on health economics modelling
- Effective at working cross-functionally
- Good project management skills
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
Please click below and/or to discuss further, contact Theo Charles for more information
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted