Business Development Manager - new job in United Kingdom, UK
With a global presence, and expansion plans underway across Europe, my client is a leader in providing pharmaceutical and medical device companies with innovative solutions to ensure their products are successfully brought to market.
Assisting with product development and testing, through to manufacturing, packaging and distribution, they offer a highly competitive suite of full-scale support to companies of all sizes.
Due to continual growth, a Business Development Manager, serving as the commercial representative for the UK is required to execute their sales strategy and further build on their presence.
Your technical aptitude, strong sales acumen and experience in life sciences will be essential to navigating a dynamic market and understanding solution delivery to specific customers.
- Establish market share dominance for the medical and pharmaceutical service lines
- Set the strategic direction for key accounts; prioritises and builds successful account plans, competes to secure maximum portion of annual spend
- Demonstrate expertise in selling third party testing services, with the ability to comprehend complex science-based issues specific to a variety of industries
- Engage existing as well as prospective clients through face-to-face interactions with a heightened emphasis on new, prospective client engagement
- Foster a collaborative selling culture inclusive of peers, marketing, manufacturing and consulting personnel as well as Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Use sales metrics and reporting tools to drive new growth and enhance team performance
- Adopt conusltative selling behaviours and philosophies.
- Communicate and work to resolve Client Satisfaction concerns.
- Develop Sales Section of Operations Plan for Accounts and Industries
- Identify trends in the marketplace; communicates competitive situations at Clients or within industry
- Promote and market services through participation at conferences, seminars and exhibitions
Travel to customers, conferences, and laboratories as needed for business development, up to 40%. You will benefit from working with a highly and experienced team with a global presence.
In return, you will benefit from;
Company Car Allowance, Private Healthcare, Bonus Structure, Competitive Pension Options, Flexible working arrangements.
Please contact Holly Evans, at SRG SEARCH for more information.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted