Customer Experience Representative - new job in Greater Manchester, UK
Customer Experience Representative required on a temporary basis, based in Greater Manchester. Requiring a background in supply and customer service within the Chemicals or FMCG sector.
Title: Customer Experience Representative
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
SRG are working with a leading company that develop and manufacture specialist chemicals. They are currently looking to hire a temporary Customer Experience Representative, to cover maternity leave. This role will predominantly involve supporting in delivering customer service, invoicing, ensuring the correct movement of goods and processing orders whilst ensuring the quality of service is delivered at all times. This role will suit candidates that have a background in customer service and supply chain within the Chemicals or similar FMCG setting.
Role / Description
- Receiving, processing sales & sample orders into the system. Give necessary feedback on the progress to both internal and external customers.
- Keep track of and when necessary expedite orders through the supply chain
- Invoicing - control of product prices and increments and proactively co-ordinate the internal price records with the responsible pricing administrator
- Ensure all goods shipped in a given month are invoiced in the same month
- Daily planning, organization & communication of transport orders towards selected supplier for road, air, ocean freight related shipments using SAP and other tools
- Issuing of relevant documents to facilitate the physical transportation of goods: Transport orders, shipping invoice, other required documents upon request
- Daily monitoring and follow up on all road freight orders with the selected suppliers, loading locations and customers and ensure proper communication.
- Handle the coordination and response to all inquiries or complaints received directly from our customers or through other internal departments.
- Enter customer complaints into SAP's CRM Complaint System. Monitor Complaints to ensure that items are entered timely and that a root cause and corrective action are documented adequately and ultimately resolution is agreed and communicated clearly with all parties.
- Oversee the supply chain planning for designated sample centres to determine the appropriate inventory levels using planning tools and input from business partners.
- Monitor SAP system for unconfirmed sample orders and communicate availability timelines. Enter stock transport orders for samples and direct receipt of inbound goods.
- A degree in logistics or supply chain is desirable but not essential
- Immediate availability, or available at short notice
- Proven industrial experience of customer service and supply chain within the chemicals or FMCG sector
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of SAP is also desirable but not essential
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chris on 0161 868 2225.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: customer service, customer experience, supply chain, invoicing, SAP, orders, ordering, processing samples, logistics
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted