Senior Electrical and Electronics Engineer - new job in Basingstoke, UK
Senior Electrical & Electronics Engineer
SRG are currently looking for an Electrical & Electronics Engineer to join a global FMCG company in their research and development team. The R&D site in Basingstoke is the hub of all design and development, with manufacturing taking place in various locations across the globe.
This role will require you to work with a team of experienced engineers in the design and introduction phases of new components and electronic systems. You will also be required to assist in the maintenance and deployment of such systems.
You will be managing projects ensuring that they are in keeping with appropriate processes, meets all set specifications and falls within agreed timeframes and cost constraints. Your management will be required to oversee all technical and project delivery with external partners.
Other responsibilities include:
- Design, Develop, Verification of electronics and electrical systems.
- Create and maintain the design and manufacturing specifications.
- Provide technical support to resolve quality and supply issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional project team members.
- Day to day management of contract design engineers.
- Management of CAPEX budgets and expenses
- Degree qualification in related engineering subject
- Understanding in an Electrical engineering role within R&
- Experience applying business processes for equipment development.
- Experience managing multidisciplinary system projects.
- Proven experience with the design of electrical and electronics systems, including analogue, power and digital systems.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Tommy on 0161 804 434.
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted