Executive Administration Assistant -Neuroscience - new job in Marlow, UK
SRG are currently seeking an Executive Administration Assistant for an initial 12 month contract opportunity. Partnering with our client, a global pharmaceutical company this is a hybrid position based out of their offices in Marlow.The Role Reporting to the General Manager in Global Marketing, the Executive assistant will provide direct support of the General Manager (based in Marlow, UK) and support across 2 marketing teams (~20 people) for general administrative activities. This is a UK based role with office attendance expected to be a minimum 3 days a week.Role ResponsibilitiesDirect Support for General Managers
- Diary management.
- Expenses (using Concur system) for GM and direct reports.
- Meeting planning, organisation and preparation.
- Support slide development for key presentations.
- Travel arrangements.
Financial and Operational Support
- As directed by team members, raise purchase orders in accordance with company process.
- Support team in understanding how to implement organisational process (e.g vendor selection, procurement workflow).
Meetings and Events
- Support and manage key internal events.
- Agenda, logistics management, meeting process.
- Excellent organisational/strong project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise - excellent time management skills.
- Must have positive attitude and build strong relationships.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages / project management.
- A good understanding of purchase order/finance systems/terminology.
- Influences others, including those over whom they have no direct authority.
- Acts consistently with our ethics, obligations, and the law.
- Must have pharmaceutical experience.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted