Are you an engineer with a history in engineering process projects and utilities? An opportunity has arisen for a Process Engineer to join a growing team in the North West.
About the organisation:
You will be working for a large organisation company, who offer services to the pharmaceutical industry.
About the Job:
As Process Engineer you will be involved in a number of capital projects on their new state of the art facility. You will work on manufacturing improvement projects and interrogation of issues.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- You will prepare designs and specifications
- You will manage change control
- You will input into budget development and securing of Opex & Capex funding
You will ideally be degree qualified in chemical or engineering. You will have a number of years process engineering experience in a cGMP area.
- Experience in a regulated industry, ideally pharmaceutical or FMCG.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical processes and GMP standards.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted