Job Title: Temporary Analytical Chemist
Contract: 30th sept 2023
Rate: £16.36 p/h (37 hours per week, equivalent to circa £31,470k p/a)
Shift: Mon- Fri (business hours)
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global speciality chemicals and sustainable technologies company who are looking for an Analytical Chemist to join the team in Royston. The Royston site specifically focuses in catalyst production and related technologies for automotive, pharmaceuticals and chemicals sectors.
- To analyse samples submitted using approved procedures with due regard to required accuracy and precision and required delivery times.
- To ensure all regulations with regards to EHS and security are strictly observed.
- To prepare samples for analysis submitted by approved procedure with due regard to required accuracy, precision, and delivery times.
- Carry out some routine analysis on samples.
- To ensure work is performed at minimum cost by making efficient use of time, equipment, and materials.
- To ensure that the integrity of the samples and process are maintain at all times.
- To attend approved training courses as requested.
- To take on any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Full Level 3 science qualification such as BTECH Diploma/ Extended Diploma in Applied Science or 2 A levels in science / maths (ideally C or above). Or Relevant Industrial experience in PGM testing and O level Science 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including at least grade C (grade 4) in English and Maths.
- High level of numeracy, and attention to details.
- Previous experience working in a laboratory
If this role is of interest to you, (or you know anyone who might be suitable), please click the link to apply or email your CV to Natalia Santoro at
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted