Project Engineer - new job in Chelmsford, UK
* Undertake engineering change requests to maintain the competitiveness of the device portfolio and ensure reliable supply of products to the end user.
The change requests may include:
o Development of new devices to enhance the device portfolio.
o Implementation of line extensions, such as additional implant variants within an existing product range.
o Supplier changes to dual source existing supply. o Packaging and labelling changes to ensure ongoing compliance to regulations and standards.
o Drawing and tolerance refinements to facilitate repeatable and reproducible device inspection and ensure manufacturability.
o Manufacturing process changes.
* Formal documentation and impact assessment of change requests in accordance with company procedures.
* Update / creation of parametric CAD models, engineering drawings, and inspection plans in Siemens NX and Teamcentre.
* Maintenance of design specifications including packaging and labelling specifications, QC checklists, and First Article Inspection (FAI) plans.
* Input into the evaluation and selection of subcontract manufacturers and provide technical and product specific expertise in the subsequent design transfer activities. Complete technical reviews with the subcontractor to implement design for manufacture and assembly
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted