Process Safety Engineer - Contract - Montrose
SRG are currently looking for a Process Safety Engineer/ EHS advisor for an initial 12-month contract with the view of extension based in Montrose, Scotland.
- Support the EHS Lead to ensure EHS is maintained to a high standard
- Assist with unusual incident reports (UIRs) and EHS investigations
- Participate in process safety community of practice
- Participate in safety studies (HAZOP)
- Degree in Chemical/Process Engineering
- Process safety/ EHS experience
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry (desirable)
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted