Quality Engineer - Medical Device
SRG are currently collaborating with a global medical device manufacturing company, based in Hull. They are seeking motivated individuals to join them and is an exciting opportunity if you are wanting to progress in your career within one of the largest companies in their market.
- Lead review, investigation, disposition, and correct action activities associated with discrepant components, materials and finished products.
- Work with local and 3rd party team to implement continuous quality improvement programs including: design of experiments to identify and control process variables.
- Act as Quality approver for process/product/review of validation related documentation and specification.
- Perform all activities in compliance with relevant GMP and Quality Systems standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO13485.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Typically educated to degree level in a quality, science, engineering or business management-based discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Strong technical background.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the GMP and Quality Standards including ISO9001, ISO13485 & FDA QSR.
Please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted