Key Drug Safety Physician role with a top pharma company working in their Vaccines team.
Paediatrics experience will be a big advantage!
PV Medical Director (temp)
£1000-1200 per day
SRG are supporting one of the leading global pharmaceutical companies with their search for a new Medical Director (Safety Physician) to support the PV/Drug Safety team on a temporary basis. This 12-month contract will be great for a PV or Drug Safety Physician with ample experience in a similar role. You will need to have worked regularly within Safety Evaluation and Risk Management tasks and be able to start at short notice. While not essential, experience within Vaccines and Paediatrics in particular - will be a great advantage.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting routine pharmacovigilance tasks including signal detection activities and signal validation/assessment
- Authoring & reviewing key regulatory documents (e.g. DSURs, EU RMPs and PBRERs) as well as responses to regulatory questions
- Supporting identification of needs for product labelling updates
- Driving proactive implementation of risk management initiatives
- Ensuring that adverse event(s) and other safety information is efficiently evaluated and accurate to meet global compliance and regulatory requirements
- Medical degree (e.g. MD, MBBS)
- Some clinical experience post-registration
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry, within Drug safety / PV
- Specific experience within Safety Evaluation and Risk Management activities
- Experience within Paediatrics will be a great advantage
- Ability to contribute successfully to teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If interested, please follow the link to apply or get in touch with Theo Charles to discuss further!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search