SRG are working with a leading global chemicals company to help them find Fill and Pack Operatives during an especially busy time for the business.
The roles are approx. 6 month contracts but there is a strong chance this will lead on to something longer term.
This role involves shift work including night shift and weekends on a rotational basis so you must be fully flexible.
- Compliance with required HSEQ standards
- Setting up and running of multiple semi and automatic filling lines including loading materials, operating a wide range of machinery, product cleandowns, equipment size changeovers, downtime recording
- Interpretation of planning documentation
- Carrying out and recording quality checks
- Operate various information systems associated with Fill and Pack technology
- Carry out housekeeping and basic maintenance activities on the filling lines and associated plant
- Experience in a fast paced production or technical environment
- Prior experience of a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Previous chemical handling experience would be beneficial
- Current FLT license or previous experience would be an advantage but is not essential
If you are looking for a new role and think this could be for you, then please apply online!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted