This is a key role within the organisation and now is a great time to join them and make a difference.
The successful Quality Manager will work on a range of duties including:
- Responsible for the management of QMS and guiding the senior management group in the maintenance of quality processes, procedures, records and training requirements
- Improve and develop QMS in line with regulatory requirements
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders, ensuring that quality and compliance are fully integrated into the operational system of the company
- Management of internal and external audit requirements
- Preparation of QMS updates, as well as monthly; quarterly and annual QMS review
- Provide guidance on QMS requirements to the business
Requirements for the role:
- Degree or equivalent experience in biosciences with an understanding of molecular diagnostics
- Ideally 3 - 5 years' experience in a quality role at managerial or supervisory level
- Experience in interpreting quality standards and regulations and aligning them with business requirements
- Demonstratable experience of developing small highly efficient quality teams with associate training
- Application of external quality assessments
- Good technical background with troubleshooting and analytical skills
- A quality related qualification would be advantageous but not a requirement
If this sounds like the right role for you and you would be interested in finding out more, please apply online today and we can arrange a confidential chat!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted