Job Title - Research Associate
Location - Speke, Liverpool
Contract - 12 months
Pay - Competitive
SRG are working with a global leading pharmaceutical company that are seeking a Research Associate to join their busy team.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with a bachelor's in biology or a related field. Some industrial experience outside of university is preferable.
- Will work under guidance and supervision to support the development of manufacturing techniques to support vaccine manufacture: downstream purification techniques such as clarification, sterile filtration, tangential flow filtration, diafiltration and ultracentrifugation in a time sensitive environment
- Participate in maintaining laboratory housekeeping, stock control and reordering materials or consumables
- Performance of routine operations and non-routine development activities for projects or investigational work are conducted in a timely and compliant manner
- Ensure that laboratory documentation of analysis and experimental data is accurate, neat and timely and that appropriate experimentation and conclusions are drawn
- Communicate data to manager and project teams on a regular basis
- To have a minimum of a life science degree, preferably in biological subject.
- Some hands-on laboratory experience preferable (ideally within a biopharm setting)
- Some knowledge of manufacturing techniques to support vaccine manufacture: downstream purification techniques such as clarification, sterile filtration, tangential flow filtration, diafiltration and ultracentrifugation.
- Multi-task, team player with good organisation, record keeping and communication skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft office programs.
To apply click the link or send your CV
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted