SRG are working with a leading CRO to help them find an experienced Scientist to help them set up a new service offering for their clients.
If you have extensive experience in next generation sequencing and are keen to take on an exciting new challenge, then this could be the role for you!
- Provide expertise in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and help implement processes, performing lab work for studies as required
- Technical troubleshooting
- Manage client studies and liaise with all internal stakeholders to provide regular updated to clients
- Ensure studies comply with GLP/GMP
- Provide updates on studies, deviations, non-conformances and investigations to Senior Management
- Act as Principal Investigator on multi-site studies
- Perform all relevant Quality Control checks in accordance with the requirements of GMP
- Assist with investigations and/or corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs) processes as required and provide technical laboratory support in conducting investigations and troubleshooting
- Ensure the lab is compliant with the relevant cleaning, housekeeping and general procedural SOPs
- Educated to degree level in a relevant life science discipline or relevant industry experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Experience of working in a regulated or GxP environment would be beneficial
- Self starter
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and comfortable communicating with external stakeholders
If you meet the above requirements and think this sounds like the perfect new position, then apply online to find out more!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted