Market Access Manager
SRG are partnering with a global pharma company who have a great opportunity for a Market Access Manager to come and join them on a temporary basis. The role sits within their prominent Vaccines team and the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing early asset (pipeline) and launch readiness market access and pricing strategy for key assets.
- Leading early pricing and access assessments for pipeline assets and ensure that UK needs are represented within global clinical and access strategies
- Leading communication and alignment across global and UK cross-functional teams to deliver a coherent launch readiness strategy across pricing & reimbursement, access (national & sub-national), external engagement (e.g. NHSE), health technology assessment (HTA), real world evidence (RWE) etc.
- Leading UK pricing strategy and develop best practices for price optimisation (including tender excellence where relevant)
- Addressing challenges arising in the dynamic UK access environment, anticipate key trends and analyse organisational implications
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across the Asset & Access Team to ensure coherent mindset and perspective across the business in all strategies and customer engagement
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Life Sciences, Public Health, or other relevant area
- Experience in pharmaceutical or related field required
- Knowledge and experience working within the UK Vaccines space is needed
- Experience in market access and launching new pharmaceutical products into an HTA or single-payer market preferred
- Strong understanding of the UK market access environment, drug development process, strategic and operational planning processes
- Knowledge and understanding of health economics and associated disciplines
- Evidence of cross-functional collaboration with other departments incl. marketing, sales, finance, market analytics would be ideal
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
Please click below and/or to discuss further, contact Theo Charles on 07836 251472
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted