Expert Scientific Writer
SRG are currently seeking 2 Expert Scientific Writers for an initial 6-month contract period with a view to extension, partnering with our Client, a Global Pharmaceutical Company. The client is based in Dublin and the successful candidate will need to be based in reasonable proximity to attend the offices when needed.
The purpose of these positions is to manage and complete assigned Medical Communications deliverables at high quality standards and within agreed timelines. Projects include manuscripts, abstracts, posters, slide sets, satellite symposia content, congress or advisory board reports, publication planning and medical education materials for medical and/or clinical teams.
- Demonstrate a command of assigned therapeutic areas and expertise with assigned products.
- Research and write original content for publications activities (primary and secondary manuscripts, review articles, abstracts, posters), slide presentations and other materials based on direction and materials supplied by customers.
- Prepare meeting materials for satellite symposia (agenda, slide content, speaker briefings etc.), and reports from advisory boards and other internal or external meetings.
- Develop content that is scientifically accurate, evidence-based, grammatically accurate, referenced using appropriate sources, and consistent with quality standards for author review, customer review as appropriate, and scientific peer review.
- Clearly communicate medical scientific concepts in a condensed, audience-appropriate way.
- Follow all internal processes and procedures with regard to workflow, development of deliverables, and adherence to industry best practices, including GPP3.
- Demonstrate the flexibility/adaptability necessary to function on different therapeutic teams as needed and to work on projects across multiple brands at any given time.
- Minimum science degree or equivalent - MSc, PhD, PharmD, or MD would be advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in medical communications.
- Medical writing experience.
- Good understanding of industry work processes for publications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent written and oral English
If you are interested to apply/learn more or would like to have a confidential career discussion, please click to apply and/or contact me: +447836 251472.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted